In San Diego, criminal cases can be prosecuted by the Office of the City Attorney, the Office of the District Attorney, or the United States Attorney’s Office depending on the location and the nature of the charge.
Renee helps people who have been charged with serious cases including
- assault and battery
- sex assault
- drug crimes
- gun law violations
- child pornography; and
- white collar crimes such as money laundering and fraud
to name a few. If you have a question about whether the type of charge you’re facing is handled by Stackhouse, APC, you can call for a free consultation.
If you, or a friend, or family member has been charged with a crime, talk to a lawyer right away so that the lawyer can explain to you how the legal process works, what type of punishment you’re looking at, and so that the lawyer can begin working on establishing the defense of your case and fighting for your rights.
Past Results Include:
- State felony and misdemeanor assault charges dismissed for a woman who walked in on her boyfriend with another woman. No Jail Time.
- State felony assault with a deadly weapon and battery causing serious bodily injury reduced to misdemeanor disturbing the peace for a college woman (with the opportunity to reduce to infraction). No Jail Time.
- State felony charges of negligent discharge of a firearm, vandalism, burglary, and misdemeanor battery reduced to negligent discharge of a firearm and vandalism, with sentence of probation (with the opportunity to reduce to misdemeanors in two years). No Jail Time.
- State elder abuse and domestic violence charges dismissed for a woman who had an argument with her boyfriend.
- State felony charges for assault, vandalism, and hate crimes reduced to two misdemeanor charges with no hate crimes. No Jail Time.
- State misdemeanor charges reduced to one misdemeanor charge (with the opportunity to reduce to infraction in one year). No Jail Time.
- Federal charges of illegal gambling, money laundering, and prostitution reduced to illegal gambling, with sentence of probation (A “Fat Dave” defendant). No Jail Time.
- Federal charges for conflict of interest case (A “Fat Leonard” defendant). 6 Months Jail Time.
Stackhouse, APC offers free consultations. Call 760-224-5226 for a free consultation up to one hour. Your consultation can be done in person or over the phone. We also have the ability to work via Skype or FaceTime for a one-on-one feeling, even if you can’t come in.